Home Guidebook Members Market Map Login Register
OOC News IC News
28/01/2019 - With a new theme and new colours, Starwave will soon be running leadership searches for the three clans. We also have worked out a few little bugs too. The joining incentive is going to run from now until the end of February, so instead of bringing one character to copper level, you can still bring two, and their companion as well! You are welcome to break this up as well. So, come join us, and let's see what goes on! With more people, hopefully, we intend to run events and make the site more PvE. Clan leadership will be opened soon too, hopefully!

26/11/2018 - Starwave is ready to go! There are still pieces to flatten, to make better, but its time to open and see how it all goes. Tis exciting to do so! Please feel free to advertise, tell people, etc and let's go. Once a few have joined, the first event will happen which is going to be finding clan leaders! Subforums in those areas are open for claiming too if you'd like them! Excited! Let's have some fun!

23/11/2018 - Much is done! Lands, guidebook is finished, profiles (save for the --> I can't work out what displaying that its driving me insane!) But I'm happy with everything and the progess of whats happening. I have some subforums to add to the clan lands, and then it will be almost ready to go for an opening and a beginning. There will be a SWP very early after opening too!

11/11/2018 - Starwave is underway. This is the first OOC news entry!

28/01/2019 - Starwave has seen quite a few new arrivals, and the clans are stirring. More arrive every day - and some of the Inherent and skeptical, some welcoming and others flat out angry and upset. However, they are accepting and soon, they will be seeking clan leaders - who will they be?

26/11/2018 - The time has come. Starwave's portals are open; the world is pulling newcomers to the shores. What will happen now?

Open It's a Great Day to Dance
Simulucra
Copper level
22 years years
Female

5 Posts

Happiness Keeper

It is a typical day in the haunt or at least Fig believes it to be so. The compact horse twirls in the middle of the immense cavern. She dances alongside broken robots and spins to an imaginary beat within her head. Sam clings tightly to a matted clump of hair atop Fig’s head. She squeals, feeling both afraid and invigorated. Fig laughs out loud at the snails scream before she consoles the small companion. ”It’s okay, Sam” She pants. Sweat begins to darken her coat and glisten in the morning light. “I got ya….”she hums. Her back hoof braces for her weight and she flicks her body upward, kicking her front hooves into the air. ”Isn’t it just a beautiful day, Sam?” She gleams ”Such a wonderful day” her voice fades, and she lands with a heavy thump.

Fig runs with hooves lightly floating above the ground in graceful movements. Her tail swishes, lifts, and tosses its feathering over a large, broken machine. The sharp edges of the build catch a tuft of hair and Fig gasps. She stops and assesses the bald spot on her tail. ”Ouch...” Sam states, peering over Fig’s flattened ears. ”Yeah…” the mare says pensively. She juts her lower lip out and blows a column of air up toward Sam which lifts a section of her mane out of her eyes. ”Hey! Stop that” the snail snorts, shifting to the side. ”Sorrrrryyyyyyy” her friend replies.

The small mare shrugs with a final glance at her tail. She turns her attention to the open ocean scape before her, unaware of the great changes that are occurring only a few sprints away. Her whole life she’s been an outsider, but real outsiders were invading her home now.

Onyx
Copper level
30 years
Male
Caretaker

12 Posts

Onyx
Nylah Zhaoianas
The The remarkable son
He knew he was one of them, but the former Emperor of Hemanta was one who didn’t recognise the differences between them. He had noted that those of the clans that dominated this landscape had a tendency to be horned and wielded metal frequently – and he had seen some that stalked with machines prowling at their flanks, eyes glowing blue and bright. Some he wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between living and machine, but he was learning. He still felt his own faith rooted deep in his chest though, his love and belief in Hemanta still ruled strong inside his chest and even more so in this godless world.

Nylah didn’t mention any of this though, as he walked. He was still learning, and he had come to the Simulacrum homeland in hopes to trade for some metal he could use to fix a section of the Dreamkeep Lodge, the great place in the heart of the Mirror Falls. He was becoming accustomed to his new name, but he saw the way he was looked at here.

He had always stood out though, and so he was used to it.

Nylah Zhaoianas had been led to the Shadowfall Overhang, in hopes they would find what he wanted here. He had been left to search, with eyes watching him and especially the white wolf at his side, his Kalina – she of flesh and blood and not of this world.

He did note though he had not been alone, and soon was near the lady. He had to be careful here, and even more so due to the nature of needing to watch where he stepped here – broken machines littered this place and he’d collected a few pieces he could use, but his yellow eyes landed upon the stranger.

“I hope I’m not disturbing you…” he says gently, watching her and wondering – he did note that she bore no horns, but neither did he. He wondered for a moment how his daughter would go hear, with her long elk antlers, and he felt a pang, how he missed her – and he was back in the moment, watching her and wondering to himself, while Kalina sat patiently beside him.

@Fig <333
Mate to Willow, Father of Ciaran and Marilla, Bonded to Kalina.
Simulucra
Copper level
22 years years
Female

5 Posts

Happiness Keeper

Fig stands still and admires the view of the rolling waves. Her mind wanders, and for a moment she is no long dancing alone amongst metal and grime. She is twirling within the waves, consumed in salty water, and drifting off into the unknown. Suddenly she is interrupted from her dreams by a heavy pounding in her head. She assumes it to be a headache and almost allows the interruption to pass her by, but then Sam yells into her ear, ”FIG!”. The mare immediately reacts squinting her eyes and dropping her head to the side. She winces in pain from the sudden shriek. ”Geez, Sam...what the….” She grumbles before her eyes widen and her gaze settles on the stranger. It speaks, and Fig, frozen, blinks into invisibility.

Where once a short, chocolate mare stood there is nothing, but a small snail seemingly floating in mid-air. If the stallion looked closely he would see a small, uneasy smile form on the snails face right before Fig reappears. ”Oh god” She states, completely panicked now. ”Oh god, oh god, oh god..” Her eyes are now frantically tracing a line from the wolf to the horse, from the horse to the wolf, and so on. ”I’m so sorry” She lowers her head and attempts to make her body as small as possible. Her tail tucks and she steps backward toward a tall, metal fragment. As she slinks backward the immediate shock begins to wear off, and it becomes clear to her that the stranger was not in fact another clan member- he was a….. nobody? She exhales a long breath (geez she didn't realize she had forgotten to breath that whole time)

”Who are you?” Her brows furrow, and she looks at him inquisitively. Maybe that wasn’t the best of first impressions. But who the hell was he to scare her like that?

@Nylah
Onyx
Copper level
30 years
Male
Caretaker

12 Posts

Onyx
Nylah Zhaoianas
The The remarkable son
If true be told, Nylah Zhaoianas did have a little trouble in this clan’s home. The Haunt was somewhat daunting to him, the entrance to this place was so grand and enormous, Nylah had been stunned but he, for the first time in his life, truly felt claustrophobic. The walls were wide but he felt odd, uncomfortable, and felt like if he tried to run it wouldn’t work out for him. He felt this inside his chest now, the uncomfortable anxiety but he hid it as well as he could. Kalina kept him calm too, for her this was like a den, if a large one, and it aided him in his ability to move here.

Nylah though did not know he was talking through the ruins of a vast, ancient behemoth. He didn’t know this was an edge of it, broken open where it bled Tine out into the world. All he knew was there was good metal here, metal to be traded for, and the lovely young lass with red hair who jumped and seemed to be frantic for a moment, before her gaze settled on him. He saw something change in her, watching as she settled and asked him who he was.

Kalina huffed a little at his side but she didn’t speak. She just sat quietly, while Nylah smiled.

“My name is Nylah Zhaoianas,” he says, introducing himself formally, “I am from the valley, where I live as one of the Onyx. I am one of the caretakers of the Dreamkeep Lodge. This is my companion, Kalina.” he tells her, as the wolf just blinked slowly. He knew how startlingly obvious it was that he was a stranger, not part of this world.

“Might I know your name?”

@Fig <33
Mate to Willow, Father of Ciaran and Marilla, Bonded to Kalina.