Home Guidebook Members Market Map Login Register
OOC News IC News
28/01/2019 - With a new theme and new colours, Starwave will soon be running leadership searches for the three clans. We also have worked out a few little bugs too. The joining incentive is going to run from now until the end of February, so instead of bringing one character to copper level, you can still bring two, and their companion as well! You are welcome to break this up as well. So, come join us, and let's see what goes on! With more people, hopefully, we intend to run events and make the site more PvE. Clan leadership will be opened soon too, hopefully!

26/11/2018 - Starwave is ready to go! There are still pieces to flatten, to make better, but its time to open and see how it all goes. Tis exciting to do so! Please feel free to advertise, tell people, etc and let's go. Once a few have joined, the first event will happen which is going to be finding clan leaders! Subforums in those areas are open for claiming too if you'd like them! Excited! Let's have some fun!

23/11/2018 - Much is done! Lands, guidebook is finished, profiles (save for the --> I can't work out what displaying that its driving me insane!) But I'm happy with everything and the progess of whats happening. I have some subforums to add to the clan lands, and then it will be almost ready to go for an opening and a beginning. There will be a SWP very early after opening too!

11/11/2018 - Starwave is underway. This is the first OOC news entry!

28/01/2019 - Starwave has seen quite a few new arrivals, and the clans are stirring. More arrive every day - and some of the Inherent and skeptical, some welcoming and others flat out angry and upset. However, they are accepting and soon, they will be seeking clan leaders - who will they be?

26/11/2018 - The time has come. Starwave's portals are open; the world is pulling newcomers to the shores. What will happen now?

An untold story
Onyx
N/A level
28 years
Mare

8 Posts

Onyx
Willow

She had been in starwave for a few days now, getting used to a new place was something Willow had done most of her life, always going from place to place. It started when she was young when her mother left. She found Clarice at a young age, and has had the company of another for most of her life. Today she would be laying just outside of the lodge that she would now call home, watching as the sun would soon set on her new world. The void she had for weeks had been filled being back with her family. She was able to relax once again. It seemed to be a peaceful land for the most part. Ignoring the odd machine things, she didn't see them as normal things that should be here. They were now apart of her life and she accepted it from a distance.

Letting out a small sigh she watched the sunset come to vibrant colors, the colors lighting her up. Though it was strange it was beautiful. harks twitched as Clarice flew down from a tree. She would be getting ready for her nightly hunt in the woods. Landing next to her dear friend, the snowy owl cozied up for a moment of peace. Feeling the happiness that radiated from Willow. Being back with her loved ones filled her with joy. She felt the immediate spark that came from seeing Nylah, it was different than seeing everyone else. Teagan was a relief, that also made her heart leap, but still different.

Giving Clarice a nudge, the owl took back off to the skies as the sun finally set down for another night. Standing up from her resting spot she made her way back to the lodge. It was still early and Teagan was out with Stavros, possibly finding Adahlen to play. Happy that her youngest had a new friend and could be a filly once again. As she made her way into the lodge, she would find him. There he was, handsome as ever. She had missed him for weeks, and all she wanted to do now was be near him. "I see cleaning has been left to us." Teagan, had apparently forgotten her ability to clean. She couldn't put blame, it had been a while since Their filly could act like a filly again, and it made her laugh seeing the damage they could do.

Importantly so, she wondered how he was doing, he was also away from them. Assuming it was similar to how they felt when everything happened. Willow still wanted to know about everything that happened when he arrived here and how he found this place. "So you haven't told me yet. What happened when you came here. How you came about this place." Willow gathered some things to make some of her coco. Relieved that she could have some again.

Tag: @Nylah <33

~

"Willow Speaks"'Clarice Speaks'
Onyx
Copper level
30 years
Male
Caretaker

16 Posts

Onyx
Nylah Zhaoianas
The The remarkable son
He felt although the world had forgotten him for so long, like time had passed by too quickly while all at the same time, it had not and had stopped, waiting on the very tip of the mountain for the next event to come and push him over the edge – and that event had come and he had found himself falling towards her, towards his family and back upon the solid ground once more, and no longer in danger of falling in the wrong direction.

Kalina was already gone for the evening, off to hunt and find her meal that she required. She’d promised not to go too far for the danger of what might happen should she go too far, as the threat of being attacked by a pack of machines was still a strange but sinister thought, but she went deeper into the Valley and away from the edge.

Inside the Lodge, Nylah was waiting as he heard Willow coming inside. His yellow eyes snapped around, bright and still full of disbelief that she was finally here. At her words, just the very sound of her voice, he smiled and his heart sang loudly in his ears. He crossed the floor to her side so that he might embrace her, not commenting or speaking back but just still overjoyed, feeling although if he let it go he might lose her.

He stood close by, extending his head to nudge at her gently.

“There’s… not much to tell,” he admits truthfully. “I woke on the shoreline, waterlogged. I was being stared at by two children, who managed to help me and brought me to this valley. I met some of the clan who showed me around and I found this place, broken and needed some desperate TLC so I managed to explain how I could care for it… and they granted me it, provided I joined their clan, the Onyx. So I did and… I cleaned and fixed, and waited,” he says, remembering how much he had busied himself, how he’d worked himself into the ground every day as he had no other choice.

“I was trying to believe you’d come. And here you are… and Teagan, and other friends o f ours had come too but I only saw you at first when you arrived with Suledin. I was beginning to feel… a little hopeless,” he admitted with a sheepish, sad smile touching his face.

“How long has it been for you?” He asked her, wondering. It had been weeks for him – but time was strange here.

@Willow <333333
Mate to Willow, Father of Ciaran and Marilla, Bonded to Kalina.
<style>#nylahtalking b{color:#28797C;} #nylahtalking i{color:#f0edf6}</style>
Onyx
N/A level
28 years
Mare

8 Posts

Onyx

willow had missed the sense of relief that arm with being around everyone,the comfort it brought. Being able to relax was a blessing to her. Being alone out there with only Clarice the two were always on guard. Sleep amidst never happened, and resting seemed to be more work than anything. His touch made everything go away, safe at last. Even if in a strange place they will discover it together. Willow new they would have a long wonderful life here.

She smiled as she looked to her life partner. Listening to how he got here. She had ended up at the shore too, though her and Clarice landed in it. It seemed everyone else had a much better entry than her. Something suledin had unfortunately witnessed. "I’m glad you arrived safe and found this place...so we are part of the onyx....clan?" The word was strange to her. So long as she didn’t have to dabble in politics Willow was happy.

harks perked as he spoke more, how he was worried made her sad. She too had felt that way. Slightly relieved, she was feeling guilty about the thoughts. ’’Well Teagan and I had been wandering for about two months at least, once she left and it was just clarice and I.. I’d say another month out there...what about you?

@Nylah <3