Home Guidebook Members Market Map Login Register
OOC News IC News
28/01/2019 - With a new theme and new colours, Starwave will soon be running leadership searches for the three clans. We also have worked out a few little bugs too. The joining incentive is going to run from now until the end of February, so instead of bringing one character to copper level, you can still bring two, and their companion as well! You are welcome to break this up as well. So, come join us, and let's see what goes on! With more people, hopefully, we intend to run events and make the site more PvE. Clan leadership will be opened soon too, hopefully!

26/11/2018 - Starwave is ready to go! There are still pieces to flatten, to make better, but its time to open and see how it all goes. Tis exciting to do so! Please feel free to advertise, tell people, etc and let's go. Once a few have joined, the first event will happen which is going to be finding clan leaders! Subforums in those areas are open for claiming too if you'd like them! Excited! Let's have some fun!

23/11/2018 - Much is done! Lands, guidebook is finished, profiles (save for the --> I can't work out what displaying that its driving me insane!) But I'm happy with everything and the progess of whats happening. I have some subforums to add to the clan lands, and then it will be almost ready to go for an opening and a beginning. There will be a SWP very early after opening too!

11/11/2018 - Starwave is underway. This is the first OOC news entry!

28/01/2019 - Starwave has seen quite a few new arrivals, and the clans are stirring. More arrive every day - and some of the Inherent and skeptical, some welcoming and others flat out angry and upset. However, they are accepting and soon, they will be seeking clan leaders - who will they be?

26/11/2018 - The time has come. Starwave's portals are open; the world is pulling newcomers to the shores. What will happen now?

Open The first laugh
Onyx
N/A level
28 years
Mare

7 Posts

Onyx
Willow

Watching your mate being taken away was frightening enough, being sucked up into god only knows what was terrifying. Having no idea what was happening Willow closed her eyes. It was then that the light seeped into her lids. Frightfully she opened only to see the sky, looking down right before she felt her body hit water.

She was covered in the salty sea water, her mane and forelock draped over her face, as she let herself sit there for a moment. Shaking her hair out of her face, she looked around, hearing splashing coming from beside her. She looked curiously at her friend who's wings were so wet she couldn't lift them and instead hopped for the shore desperately.

Letting out a laugh she watched as Clarice finally made it the shore. "yess keep laughing, you should see your mane" Picking her rump out of the water she walked to her dear friend, giving her a small nudge. Willow looked around for a moment, not seeing Teagan anywhere. She wouldn't worry too much, she saw her and her companion get sucked up as well and knew she would be safe with him.

"Where do you suppose we are now? We should get moving anyhow." Looking down to the owl who's feathers poofed up as she attempted to shake the water off. "Yes lets get far away from this disaster."

@Suledin

"Willow Speaks"'Clarice Speaks'
Onyx
Copper level
45 years
Stallion

13 Posts

Onyx
Suledin dar'Harellan
"Well now, that was most certainly one way of making an entrance..."

A smooth gentle voice, with a slight hint of amused laughter, floated towards the woman and her companion. He'd decided to come back to the beach that he and his own family had arrived on not that long ago, to investigate the strange portals more, and perhaps work out a way that they may be reverse engineered so that those who had come through (willingly or not), may find a way back to where they came from. It was as he'd been walking around the back side of one of the rings that were on more of a tilt - so that its portal pointed more into the water than evenly along the horizon - that he'd heard it activate.

He had seen Willow's tumble into the water, and Clarice's flapping and hopping about before he'd stepped back around the side of the ring to show himself. It was calming to see yet another familiar face, and in this case, Nylah's mate no less.

"It is good to see you again, Willow. I know someone who would very much like to know of your arrival." He smiles as he approaches her, Asala trotting along at his heels silently, glowing ethereal form barely seeming to touch the water's surface as she eyed the wet owl; mostly out of curiosity.

The heavens burned, the stars cried out. And under the ashes of infinity,
Hope, scarred & bleeding, breathed its last.
Suledin Speaks,Thinks, & Sounds LikeAsala Speaks & Sounds Like

@Willow
Onyx
N/A level
28 years
Mare

7 Posts

Onyx
Willow

Willows harks caught the faint voice of another. Looking up as the two got out of the water. A smile danced across her face as she saw who the voice belonged to. "Yes well, you know, gotta come in with a bang." Giving her body a small shake, she glanced to Clarice who though happy to see the pair, was too wrapped up in fluffing and grooming her feathers back to some form of good appearance. Getting frustrated the white owl stops to shake the water off, huffing about her poor self.

Harks perked as he spoke. Letting out a sigh of relief. "Its good to see a familiar face from the start, and thank goodness. I haven't seen him in a few weeks now. Teagan is also here. Though she did not arrive with me, nor with Nylah. Hopefully she shows up soon." Clarice notices the feline looking at her. Hopping closer to her, she puffs her feathers at the creature. before tilting her head to the side, to also look over her.

Rolling her eyes, Willow steps forward a few steps. ''Would you mind guiding me to Nylah. Is Milly nearby? I was wondering when I would see her again, such a lovely thing she is." Giving a smile, she waited for his response, though eager to get moving.

@Suledin
~
Onyx
Copper level
45 years
Stallion

13 Posts

Onyx
Suledin dar'Harellan
Asala listened in as Willow spoke, stating how someone else was here as well. She frowned a little, as did Suledin, neither of them finding the name familiar, but it quickly dawned on them simultaniously that the mare before them - unlike the last time they'd seen her - was no longer pregnant. How long had that been, since they'd all last seen each other? Suledin had never been one for making goodbyes, he just up and left on a whim usually.

Suledin gives a nod as he falls into stride beside Willow, although he does feel a subtle nagging of unease at the fact that his friends' family has come through the portals separately, "I shall make sure Asala and I keep an eye and ear out for her arrival. But, yes, in the meantime... " He smiles and nods his head away from the water and in the general north-western direction where the Onyx lands were claimed, and where he had met Nylah and joined him in his running of the Dreamkeep Lodge; a name he was quite fond of.

Asala padding along beside them as she found little interest in the wet owl anymore, "We've been staying with him in a land called Mirror Falls, and there's a little lodge tucked away - much like the one you pair used to have in the snowy mountains; there's just no snow this time."

Suledin nods and gives a little smile as Asala then travels ahead of them, ensuring a safe - or as safe as possible - passage for them. "We are all here, but not nearby. It is a while to get to where we're going, but it is a safe place. We've met some of the locals, too, which has been quite interesting... But the main thing you're likely to notice first is - " He is cut off as a deer darts across the path in front of them, only, it's not what a deer normally looks like. Instead, it is a shimmering hunk of machinery with a vocal call that sounds metallic.

"That." He laughs softly, "This world seems to be predominantly populated by mechanical things. They appear to represent various types of animals, the types we already know of, but some also seem to look more realistic than others. It's quite strange, really. We've only been here a short time - and I believe Nylah only arrived a little before we did as well, perhaps a day or so - so we haven't really had much of a chance to get out and explore and really find out what this place is. But, we're safe, for the time being. "

Their landscape begins to change, from the sandy beach to alienesque grasses, "Milly and Adahlen will be pleased to see you, too, I believe. But it won't be too long."

@Willow
Onyx
N/A level
28 years
Mare

7 Posts

Onyx
Willow

Willow gave a smile as clarice perched on her back for the walk back their loved ones. Hopeful that Teagan here, or would at least be here soon. ”Thank you, it’s hard enough to not have Marilla and Ciaran... I know they are older though and for some reason must find their own home.’’ She would always want those two home and will do everything she can to keep them around as long as possible.

A ne land was exciting, Clarice could feel hr excitement and shared it with her. Once her feathers were back to normal she would be off to check it out. And possibly find Teagan. For the time though, she just sat back, sprucing herself. Willow perked as he talked of the place he met up with Nylah at. It sounded lovely, but she new her and clarice would find snow somewhere. They each shared a love for the cold snowy lands. "It sounds nice, hopefully there is snow somewhere. Mountains I’m sure. Clarice loves the snow, for obvious reasons." Letting out a small chuckle.

She listened with curiousity to him speaking. The locals couldn’t be too bad, hopefully welcoming of newcomers. Her eyes still on him she stopped suddenly as she quickly looked to the machine deer that cut into their path. It’s call causing her ears to pin. Clarice jumping from her back. "What is that thing!?’’Clarice flying above watching it walk away. "Well, that is interesting. Haven’t seen anything like that before." Continuing on their walk through the brush she listened more about this place and when everyone arrived. Seems like such an interesting place. "I hope it’s still fun to explore. I’m glad you all showed up together, we seemed to separate at the wrong times" letting out a small giggle. "No one has come across anything dangerous have they?"

Clarice still up in the air decides to fly around a bit, taking off ahead of them. Big eyes scanning the ground, always looking for a small rodent to grab, she was more so looking for Nylah or Kalina. Hoping one of them may be out, she was certain Kalina had wandered some. She was excited to see her fluffy white friend, and join in on a hunt.

Watching the owl fly above the trees and ahead of them. "She will probably get to him before us." She spoke with a giggle.

@Suledin

~

"Willow Speaks"'Clarice Speaks'
Onyx
Copper level
45 years
Stallion

13 Posts

Onyx
Suledin dar'Harellan
Suledin proceeded fowards after the deer had moved on, finding Clarice's reaction rather amusing; although, the presence of the bird did make him realise that not all of his family had come through. Vallas, Adahlen's Golden Eagle that Asala had gifted her at her birth, had not come through with them.

He had no doubt that Adahlen most likely was harbouring some animosity towards him for it, too, as he'd been the one to usher them all through the portal. That would explain her often distant behaviour or cold stares that she thought he hadn't noticed.

"No, not yet. There are some machines that do appear to be territorial, though. They remind me a little of buffalo and bulls, but as if they' were crossed together. They're huge, too, so pretty recognisable as something to avoid. Asides from that, I haven't noticed anything considerably dangerous yet; plenty of grazing creatures, like that deer back there, and plenty of birds."

He honestly hadn't had time to explore and find out more. He'd been far too focused on wanting to find out more about the portals and their mechanics so he could try and figure out if there was a chance of being able to get back to their normal world... Whilst this may be a blessing for some, having a new place to start over, he did not want to leave everything behind, unfinished.

It didn't take too much longer, or perhaps it did and his sense of time was still quite skewed, but the landscape finally began to change into that of Mirrored Falls; soon enough, as they moved through the hills and scattered trees, the lodge would come into view up the final hill.

@Willow || just wrapping it up :D